The Advanced Design and Manufacturing (ADM) Expo Toronto brings the region's leading advanced manufacturing events — ATX Canada, Design & Manufacturing Canada, PACKEX Toronto, PLAST-EX, and Powder & Bulk Solids Toronto — together under one roof. We've kept everything you find valuable about these shows and added this year's most innovative suppliers, breakthrough products, and exciting networking opportunities to help you take your products, company, and career to new heights.
Spend three full days discovering the latest technologies, state-of-the-art processes, and new materials across the full spectrum of advanced design and manufacturing. It's everything you need to improve the quality and affordability of your solutions. All in one place.
Please provide your contact information and we’ll notify you as soon as registration is open.
Exhibit at This Influential Industry Event
One Floor. Five Industries.
Your expo pass admits you to five leading shows gathered together in one space. Get direct access to the latest technologies in automation and robotics, advanced manufacturing, packaging, plastics, and processing across the end-to-end product lifecycle.
Find new solutions to help you increase productivity with the latest automation and robotics breakthroughs. Improve quality and IQ processes, reduce downtime, and ensure data security.
Bring your challenges and prototypes, see groundbreaking design and manufacturing technology, and return to work with strategies to take your next competitive product to market.
Meet top packaging suppliers, source new materials, and discover groundbreaking designs. Plus, explore the newest, most efficient package manufacturing processes and smart factory technology.
Get tools, tips, and insights for everything from injection molding machines, to next-generation polymers, so you can make your parts and products stronger, lighter, cheaper, and greener.
Discover the latest in powder bulk solids services and technology covering every stage of the manufacturing cycle from processing to storage. Demo state-of-the-art technology and get the latest updates in dust collection and regulatory changes that help keep your company operating safely and competitively.
Top-Tier Industry Education
Get access to content delivered by national industry leaders — all with your complimentary expo pass:
- Center Stage is the base for all of the show action. Free presentations, demonstrations, activities, and state of-the-industry spotlights will cover critical topics, create memorable experiences, and provide you with insights into what's next in your industry's landscape.
- The Tech Theater is where elite exhibitors will showcase the latest products and services in the advanced design and manufacturing industry. Ask questions, get answers, and discover new solutions you can engineer into your projects.
- Innovation Tours are expert-guided explorations of the show floor. Each innovation tour will focus on a key theme at the forefront of the industry and provide you with insights you can take off the floor and back to the office.
What’s the Industry Saying?
"It is an amazing learning experience! The quality of engagement from so many vendors made this event extremely worthwhile!"
– Conor Crum, Dynaplas Ltd.
"We came into the event with high hopes of finding different machines that can help our production. We found several equipment suppliers that could reach our demands and much more. The event was overall exceptional."
– Ryan Dopson, The Environmental Factor Inc.
"It was an engaging and interesting experience, which really helps you step back and look at your processes in a new light for continuous improvement."
– Robert Doherty, Great Lakes Copper